Band Camp Daily Schedule
- 8:30 a.m.–8:55 a.m.: Student arrival and set-up in band room.
- 9 a.m.–Noon: Outside Practice.
- Noon–1 p.m.: Lunch on campus—No one leaves. Bring your own lunch or order and pay for lunch by Friday, July 6. Click here to see the Band Camp Menu and lunch options.
- 1 p.m.–5 p.m.: Inside practice.
- 5 p.m.–6 p.m.: Dinner. Provided by PBPA—If you cannot eat, or do not like the food provided, you will need to make arrangements to bring dinner or have it brought to you. No one will be allowed to leave campus for dinner. Click here to see the Band Camp Menu.
- 6 p.m.–9 p.m.: Outside practice.
Students will get breaks throughout the day and chaperones will provide water during those breaks.