2nd Annual Mattress Sale
Join us on Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Pope High School Cafeteria for our 2nd Annual Mattress Sale. There will be a showroom set up in the cafeteria including more than 20 displays with name brands like Simmons Beautyrest. Please view the video above to learn more about the products.
Prices are up to 50% off retail!
- All Sizes Available. Twin from $149, Full from $249, Queen from $299, King/CA King from $399.
- Firm, Pillow-top, Orthopedic, Latex & Gel Memory Foam Sets.
- Other items will be available, such as adjustable beds, luxury pillows and mattress protectors!
- Layaway and delivery available.
- Cash, check and credit card accepted.
- Sheets will also be on sale — lots of colors, lots of sizes. All sheet sets sell for $40 (sheets sales are credit/debit card only).
Andrew Makenzie 1800 Collection
4 Piece Sheet Set
The Andrew Makenzie 1800 Collection by Julie's Comforts is specifically designed to create an oasis where you can relax at the end of the day. This new standard of double brushed microfiber yarn is the finest imported, and is twice as durable as cotton. We have set the bar for durability, breathability, and softness. Our sheets are pill free, wrinkle free, colorfast, and have wicking properties. These sheets are simply perfect for all seasons!
4 piece set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and two pillow cases. (twin and twin XL come with 1 pillow case)
HOW YOU CAN HELP AND EARN MONEY FOR YOUR STUDENT ACCOUNT AND THE BAND!
- Your referrals should bring the flyer to the sale or have it on their phone! Share with your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers!
- Students earn $50 per mattress sold ($149 twins earn $25); money goes directly to your student account!
- The same flyer gives the buyer $50 off a mattress set of their choice! A win-win!!
- And the band program earns money for every mattress sold too! A win-win-win!!!
- Join us in the cafeteria at Pope on Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to help promote the event, earn money for your student account and for the band and have lots of FUN along the way!
Questions? Please contact Aimee Worley at firstname.lastname@example.org.