grammy summer music camp
GRAMMY Camp® is an intensive interactive summer music industry camp for students currently enrolled in high school. The program offers both an instrumental performance track and vocal performance track, as well as 6 other tracks for students to choose from that cover the array of technical skills, the business of music, and the many aspects of commercial music production. Learn more about each of the eight career tracks at grammycamp.com.
How To Apply:
- Complete the online application. (Please note: We’ve made some updates - Parents or guardians must complete the application form on behalf of the camper.)
- Review video essay and career track requirements. Check out the AUDITIONS tab on grammycamp.com for guidelines and helpful hints. Applicants can apply for multiple career tracks but can only participate in one career track per GRAMMY Camp session. Each career track has unique submission requirements.
- Prepare and submit your materials by March 31. Upload your video essay and audition video to YouTube.com submit your link(s) to the GRAMMY Museum via the online application portal.
- (Optional): Complete the financial assistance form – If you are applying for needs-based financial assistance for GRAMMY Camp, have a parent or guardian complete the online Financial Assistance Form once you’ve filled out the online application. Over the past 3 years 70% of campers that applied for financial aid received some sort of assistance. Financial assistance recipients will be announced and notified by early May.
Administrative Assistant - Education
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
3030 Olympic Blvd. | Santa Monica, CA 90404